"What is the most precious..."
I answer: life is the most precious thing.
...But that is a given, and that is why the question continues:
"... thing in life?"
I dunno. Consciousness, perhaps?
Thought and ability to perceive?
Emotions, to feel joy, cry, hate?
Love and compassion? Mercy and forgiveness? Understanding and tolerance? Peace and harmony?
Too abstract? Too hypocritical?
To live may be the most important thing in life.
And to live with death in mind, at that.
Life can only be realised through death, so death must be quite important.
Yes, I think death is more important than life. Death makes people live their lives.
But what I value most in life is liberation from placing value on things.
Liberation from categories and distinctions, from weighing and judging others, from 'my' own thoughts and perception, from concepts such as liberation.
But I probably don't want to go down this pursuit if I want to live...
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment